Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HFT -- details

An Op-Ed I wrote for Bloomberg on high-frequency trading finally appeared today after a short delay due to a Bloomberg backlog. I meant for there to be a link in the article to further discussion here of some of the details of Andrew Haldane's argument, but that link is not yet in place at Bloomberg because of a mix up. It should be fixed later today. Meanwhile, for anyone visiting here from Bloomberg the further discussion I've given on Haldane's work can be found here.

Sorry for the confusion!

1 comment:

  1. The dissertation topic that I’ve been assigned is related to this topic to some extent. However; I think that I won’t be able to complete the whole dissertation by myself and I’m gonna need a help of an expert who can provide me at least with abstract writing services and I will manage the rest of it by myself somehow.

    ReplyDelete